Thursday

EXTRA CREDIT BLOG

What topics really confused you?
The chemistry parts were confusing because I wasn't very good in chemistry in the first place. Because I was already confused about the topic I didn't understand much about this lesson.

What topics do you feel very clear on?
Photosynthesis and cellular respiration because those are the ones that I've learned the most about in other classes too. So some of the material we learned was familiar to me and I didn't feel totally lost.

What lab/ activity was your favorite? Why?
My favorite lab of the semester was the transpiration lab mostly because it was my groups lab and we all knew what to do. I felt really prepared for this lab and I understood the steps of the lab. I also felt like it was pretty easy to understand the steps everything was clear on what to do.

What lab/activity was your least favorite? Why?
My least favorite was the Kool- Aid lab. When doing the lab I was always confused if I was doing the process right because there were many chemicals to deal with. The syringe was difficult to deal with because they were broken or we were not used to using them at all.

If you could change something about the class to make it better, for instance the type of homework (not the amount) what would it be and why?
I would change the simulations that we do online because they were confusing at times and I didn't feel like I got anything out of them. The labs are actually helpful because I remember things that I have put in my blogs, but the simulations don't help me retain any material we learn in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment